THE URBAN DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
REQUIRES A BUSINESS ANALYST
The incumbent has responsibility for:
- Assisting with the development and implementation of the corporate strategic plan for the UDC and to provide a thorough business analysis of the assigned divisions, subsidiaries or associated companies.
- Ensuring the alignment of the corporate strategic plan with operational plans of the UDC divisions, its subsidiaries or associated companies as assigned by the Strategic Planning Manager.
- Continuously measuring the performance of the assigned division, subsidiary or associated company against targets
- Actively engaging managers to implement corrective measures once gaps have been identified.
The ideal candidate should have:
Specific Knowledge, Qualification and Experience
- A first degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Economics, Statistics, Operations Management, Finance or similar qualifications
- At least three (3) years experience as an analyst working in a strategic management or business development environment
- Thorough knowledge of business analysis techniques and the principles of business performance measurements
- Knowledge of the Balanced Scorecard Methodology for strategic planning
- In depth knowledge of the key performance indicator (KPI) development process
- Knowledge of computer applications e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Projects, Visio & Access
- In-depth knowledge of planning cycles generally and the corporate planning cycle in particular
- Project management methodology
- Business modelling and financial analysis
Required Skills and Specialized Techniques
- Ability to use advance analytical skills to provide business intelligence
- Good people management skills – with the ability to effectively engage with staff at all levels.
- Ability to analyze, manage and communicate business requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written forms
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding planning and organizational skills
Applications will Curriculum Vitae should be sent no later than October 8, 2018 to:
Human Resource Management
12 Ocean Boulevard
Fax to: 967-9463
e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.