Core Business/Strategic Objectives
"Making development happen through the planning and implementation of comprehensive development projects and programmes."
The strategic objectives to be pursued include:
- To assure the financial viability and solvency of the Corporation
- To improve Business/Operational Efficiencies
- To return the Corporation to its core functions as defined by the UDC Act
- To maximize and align the talent of the UDC with new structure and redefine the UDC Culture
- To improve service provided to our customers
- To maximize UDC’s social impact and contribution to National Development
The corporate strategic objectives have become the focal point for predicating organizational effectiveness and efficiency. These objectives have formed the springboard for the development of functional strategies for departments and subsidiaries and will become instruments for strategic monitoring and control.