Request for Proposals Establishment of Programme Office
ESTABLISHMENT OF PROGRAMME OFFICE
Government Campus Project
The Urban Development Corporation (UDC) invites suitably qualied consultants to submit proposals for the establishment and operation of a Programme Management Office (PMO) for the Government Campus at National Heroes Park in Jamaica under a Public Private Partnership (PPP).
This project will seek to:
a) Create a Government Campus to house ministries, departments and agencies around Heroes Circle;
b) Implement a Light Rail System to improve connectivity between lower Downtown and Heroes Circle; and
c) Create new residential and commercial zones around the Government Campus.
Scope of Service:
The consultant will be required to develop a detailed blueprint for the PMO including:
• Governance of assurance processes using existing UDC processes & procedures, in alignment with Government requirements and refinements to include private sector involvement
• Organizational structure and its interfaces with key stakeholders
• Overall reporting process, responsibilities and initial templates
• Determining the key roles and responsibilities for PMO leadership team
• Determining the general stang and resourcing requirement and plan for the PMO
• Developing a Programme Management Plan to include all programme controls and conguration management
• Developing a programme execution plan based on the scope of development
• Developing a communication plan and public relations strategy
Proof of Tax Compliance - A copy of a valid Tax Compliance Letter or Tax Compliance Certificate.
Proposals submitted without a valid TCC will be automatically rejected.
Collection of Request for Proposal Documents:
This is an online tender, where Request for Proposal documents and proposal will ONLY be made available and accepted via the electronic Government Procurement Portal (www.gojep.gov.jm).
Request for Proposal documents will be available, for download, as of Tuesday May 1, 2018.
Submission of Request for Proposal Documents:
The deadline for submission of proposals shall be Tuesday, June 19, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. The time displayed on the e-GP System will be used as the submission time.
Proposals submitted after the stipulated deadline date and time will be automatically rejected by the electronic portal.
No offline (hard copies) will be accepted and there will be no physical tender box for drop-off of Request for Proposal documents.
To submit proposals, please register on the e-GP System (www.gojep.gov.jm).
Interested consultants may contact the support desk of the Ministry of Finance & the Public Service at (876) 932-5220, for assistance and training in the use of the e-GP system, and the Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Department, Urban Development Corporation at (876) 656-8031.
The UDC reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any other proposal or to annul the procurement process and reject all proposals at any time prior to the award without incurring any liability.