THE URBAN DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION REQUIRES A RANGER (MONTEGO BAY)
The incumbent has responsibility to patrol all UDC properties in St. James to prevent squatting, theft, vandalism and/or any other illegal activities from occurring.
The ideal candidate should have:
Specific Knowledge, Qualification and Experience
· Secondary School certification with two (2) GCE/CXC passes or SSC Grade V or equivalent.
· Commissioned as a Special District Constable or as an “authorized persons” under the Jamaica Constabulary Force Act
· At least two (2) years’ experience as a Security Guard
Required Skills and Specialized Techniques
· Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written forms
· Excellent human relations skills
· Good observation skills
· Ability to run 100m in 15 seconds
· Ability to carry out investigations in a scientific manner
Special conditions associated with the Job:
· Must be on 24-hour call
· Must traverse the properties/areas regularly
Applications with Curriculum Vitae should be emailed no later than October 4, 2021 to:
Urban Development Corporation
12 Ocean Boulevard
e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.