THE URBAN DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION REQUIRES A LIFEGUARD AT HARMONY BEACH PARK
The incumbent has responsibility to protect swimmers when in difficulties and provide first-aid as necessary while being alert and vigilant in order to provide timely protection, advice and first-aid to swimmers and other users of the beach park who get into difficulties or require help.
The ideal candidate should have:
Specific Knowledge, Qualification and Experience
· Secondary School education
· A minimum of one (1) years’ experience as a Lifeguard
· Valid Lifeguard Licence issued by NEPA and RLSSJ
· Minimum of one (1) year experience in a similar position
· Sound knowledge of life-saving techniques and first-aid principles
· Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures
· Knowledge of CPR and emergency medical procedures
Required Skills and Specialized Techniques
· Ability to do continuous visual concentration for swimmers who may be in difficulties.
· Ability to swim
· Ability to react calmly and effectively in an emergency situation
· Skill in the application of lifeguarding surveillance and rescue techniques
· Excellent human relations skills
· Ability to work well on own initiative
Application with Curriculum Vitae should be sent no later than May 31, 2022 to:
Urban Development Corporation
12 Ocean Boulevard
or e-mail to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.