THE URBAN DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION REQUIRES A QUANTITY SURVEYOR
The incumbent has the responsibility to manage the tenders, contractual arrangements and construction costs of projects undertaken by the Urban Development Corporation and its subsidiaries as requested.
The ideal candidate should have:
Specific Knowledge, Qualification and Experience
· Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent qualification from an accredited tertiary institution
· Minimum of three (3) years’ post qualifying experience
· Sound knowledge of Quantity Surveying principles
· Sound knowledge of Construction technology and techniques
· Working knowledge of Project Management techniques
· Working knowledge of the Government of Jamaica Procurement Guidelines
Required Skills and Specialized Techniques
· Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written forms
· Excellent human relations skills
· Sound Research, Analytical and Report writing and Presentation skills
· Sound Statistical, word processing, database and spreadsheet application skills
Applications with Curriculum Vitae should be sent no later than June 18, 2022 to:
Urban Development Corporation
12 Ocean Boulevard
e-mail to: Error! Hyperlink reference not valid.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.