THE URBAN DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION REQUIRES A SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER (CONTRACT)
The incumbent has the responsibility to oversee and manage the activities of all phases of designated projects to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed timeframe, budget, and in accordance with the Corporation’s strategic objectives. The incumbent plays a key role in decision-making to facilitate project prioritization, resource allocation and project approval.
The ideal candidate should have:
Specific Knowledge, Qualification and Experience
• Advanced Degree in Planning, Construction, Architecture, Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Sustainable Development, Business, Finance or any other field relevant to sustainable infrastructure development. Minimum of eight (8) years in the planning, design and execution of infrastructure projects.
• Demonstrable experience in managing projects at a Senior level, to include managing projects funded by the GOJ and international agencies/organizations.
• Demonstrate high level of functionality and competence in communicating and engaging stakeholders, including internal facilitation across organizational business units.
• Project Management certification or equivalent is an asset.
• Sound knowledge of the local regulatory framework, as well as standards, codes and best practices for the built environment
• Expert knowledge of project life-cycle methodologies
• Sound knowledge of financial management and Procurement principles and techniques
Required Skills and Specialized Techniques
• Excellent human relations skills and proven ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team
• Ability to use Project Management software e.g. Microsoft Projects
• Negotiation and problem-solving skills
• Professional certification is an asset
• Ability to communicate complex information clearly and succinctly
• Ability to drive results and meet timelines and cost objectives
Applications with Curriculum Vitae should be emailed no later than
October 31, 2022 to:
Urban Development Corporation
12 Ocean Boulevard
e-mail to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.