Government Campus Project
The Urban Development Corporation (UDC) invites suitably qualied consultants to submit proposals for the provision of Financial and Commercial Transaction Advisory Services for Government Campus at National Heroes Park in Jamaica under Public Private Partnership (PPP).
This project will seek to:
a) Create a Government Campus to house ministries, departments and agencies around Heroes Circle;
b) Implement a Light Rail System to improve connectivity between lower Downtown and Heroes Circle; and
c) Create new residential and commercial zones around the Government Campus.
Scope of Service:
The consultant is required to:
• Conduct an assessment of the interest of local and international companies to engage in the design, building, maintenance and financing of the project
• Identify and assess the transaction structures available to deliver the project, covering in particular its financial implications
• Conduct detailed Value for Money (VFM) and transaction structure analysis. The consultant shall provide detailed guidance to the UDC on the development of VFM model and transaction structure options
• Participate in two (2) risk workshops to facilitate collective identification, valuation and allocation of project risks, financial costs, financial benefits and non-financial benefits
• Assist in the documenting of risks, costs and benefits associated with the proposed project for the business case
Proof of Tax Compliance – A copy of a valid Tax Compliance Letter or Tax Compliance Certificate.
Proposals submitted without a valid TCC will be automatically rejected.
Collection of Request for Proposal Documents:
This is an online tender, where Request for Proposal documents and proposals will ONLY be made available and accepted via the electronic Government Procurement Portal (www.gojep.gov.jm).
Request for Proposal documents will be available, for download, as of Tuesday, May 1, 2018.
Submission of Request for Proposal Documents:
The deadline for submission of proposals shall be Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. The time displayed on the e-GP System will be used as the submission time.
Proposals submitted after the stipulated deadline date and time will be automatically rejected by the electronic
No offline (hard copies) will be accepted and there will be no physical tender box for drop-off of Request for Proposal documents.
To submit proposals, please register on the e-GP System (www.gojep.gov.jm).
Interested Consultants may contact the support desk of the Ministry of Finance & the Public Service at (876) 932-5220, for assistance and training in the use of the e-GP system, and the Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Department, Urban Development Corporation at (876) 656-8031.
The UDC reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any other proposal or to annul the procurement process and
reject all proposals at any time prior to the award without incurring any liability.